JUNAPACK Rotary Pouch Packer
The JUNAPACK is a new generation of intermittent rotary motion fill-seal premade pouch machines and is a versatile packaging machine technology that can be used to fill a wide range of products into many different styles of pre-made pouches including; flat, stand up, shaped, zipper, caps, side gussets for retail sizes as well as club store and bulk pack sizes.
- Premade pouch machines for up to 80 pouches per minute
- Easy pouch size changeover in 5 minutes
- The cylindrical gripper design has inherent strength and encases and protects the gripper inside for a more sanitary design and easier to clean machine.
- The captured cam drive system allows for smoother operation at higher speeds as well as savings with lower maintenance
- The patented “no jam” pouch feeder reliably delivers the pouches’ incorrect upright position to the pouch grippers.
- Sanitary pouch gripper design, no exposed spring
- Final sealing of the pouch is made via a mechanical cam drive motion that will apply consistent pressure and produce quality top seals
- Automatic central lubrication system
- Stainless steel finish
- Allen Bradley controls
- Pouch size range from 4”x4” up to 9.5”x15.75”
- Other machine models for larger pouch sizes up to 15.75”x22”
- Duplex model available for speeds up to 90 ppm for pouch sizes and up to 9” wide UNA