Our goal is to continue to provide customers with the same high-quality products, service and support they have come to trust. We continue to operate with enhanced safety and social distancing measures in place. We are continually monitoring the current health crisis and applying new safety measures as needed.
Abbey Equipment has implemented several precautions including, but not limited to:
- Complying with all local health authority guidance or regulations
- Minimizing building staff. Only employees essential for production are allowed into our facilities. All other employees that are able to work from home have been advised to do so
- Updating travel guidance, according to newest developments
- Transitioning onsite visitor meetings to virtual conferences
- Creating a training plan on how to stay safe and healthy when returning to the physical workspace
We are proud to be among the companies providing essential support to businesses to provide safe and healthy food products. To support your operation, we invite you to take advantage of our many services:
Phone Support: Abbey Equipment gives free phone support to all customers during business hours (M–F, 9am–5pm EDT)
Service Technicians: If a problem can’t be resolved over the phone or with Remote Support, regional field technicians are performing Safe Service Calls, with availability for site visits. Enhanced safety and social distancing measures in place and following site and regional health guidelines.
Parts: Critical parts are stocked at Abbey Equipment Solutions headquarters in Burlington, ON.
Customer Visits and Product testing:
Our facility is open for live product demonstrations and product testing following the Public Health guidelines and restrictions. Virtual demonstrations using Microsoft Teams© with live video are also available.
Mobile Demo Trailer Visits:
Our product Inspection Memo Trailer is also available to provide on-site demonstrations with enhanced safety measures: social distancing, personal protective equipment, and increased sanitation efforts.
Mobile Demo Trailer request: Call 905-681-3010